Availability of Testing
Testing is available at specified times but in some circumstances can be arranged by mutual agreement between the student and the Test Centre or Independent Test Administrator. Testing will usually be available within one to two weeks.
All test registrations must be done online. Click on Register for Testing to continue.
- In the People’s Republic of China, testing is currently available in Beijing, Chengdu, Dalian, Guangzhou, Harbin, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen and Xi’an. All current dates are listed on the Register for Testing page (China).
- Testing in Melbourne takes place at CAE, 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne 3000, every Friday morning (unless a public holiday or otherwise advised). Testing commences at 9am and students should arrive at 8.30am.
- For a full list of countries where AEAS conducts testing, click the tab above for Test Locations. If dates are not already available, contact the applicable Test Centre to arrange a date and time, or email AEAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 9645 0077 to discuss.
Students are required to bring to testing:
- 1 passport sized photo (photos must be current)
- original and one copy of school report (translated)
- original and one copy of a Passport or identification card
- two black pens
- the test fee (if agreed with the AEAS Test Centre)
- copy of your email confirmation
Refer to Test Information for more information about testing procedures and expectations of students.