The Official AEAS Test Preparation Course
The course is the only official preparation course for the AEAS Test.
The focus of the course is to improve students’ English language skills in preparation for the AEAS test.
The course supports genuine development of English language skills in five modules which is to be completed in a total of 30 hours: reading, writing, speaking, listening and vocabulary. Practice tests are available at the end of each module to build students’ confidence in preparing for the AEAS Test. There are three year level groups for students to enrol in: Year 4-6, Year 7-9 and Year 10-12.
The course will be taught by qualified and experienced English language teachers.
Students and schools are advised to be wary of third parties offering unauthorised AEAS test preparation courses in any country. Contact AEAS to confirm if a course is being delivered under licence from AEAS.
The main benefits of the course are that it:
- supports genuine English language development for beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate and intermediate students
- supports students to develop skills and critical thinking abilities when responding to test questions
- can be delivered by both native and non-native English-speaking teachers
- is suitable for one on one delivery, as well as group or pair learning
The Official AEAS Test Preparation Course does not:
- focus on students undertaking repeated mock exams or examination tasks
- encourage standardised or prepared responses (particularly for writing and speaking tasks)
- guarantee students will achieve certain scores
- promise that students will achieve certain AEAS test scores