AEAS services support international school students and their families, and the schools they are enrolling in.
AEAS provides information and advocacy support for Australian Schools and facilitation of relationships between Australian schools, education agents and others supporting agencies.
AEAS has been an industry leader in the provision of high quality assessment services for international school students since 1985.
AEAS offers five essential services for international students and schools that enrol international students:
- Pre admission individual student English language proficiency and learning profile report
- Pre commencement progress testing for individuals or groups of students who have completed an English language course, prior to mainstream entry
- Benchmark testing the English language progress of current student cohorts (ie. by year level)
- AEAS School Preparation Course
- The Official AEAS Test Preparation Course
Developed in Australia, the AEAS Test transcends international education borders. It offers exceptional value to school students of all nationalities for whom English is not their first language or language of instruction at their current school. It also offers significant benefits to English medium schools in all countries.