REGISTER FOR THE AUGUST 2020 ONLINE EVENTS
We are pleased to invite your school to participate in the following Online Education Agent Workshops
|CHINA||Thursday 13 & Friday 14 August||ONLINE||$750||AGENT WORKSHOP||PLACES AVAILABLE|
|VIETNAM||Thursday 20 & Friday 21 August||ONLINE||$750||AGENT WORKSHOP||FULLY SUBSCRIBED|
|THAILAND||Friday 28 August||ONLINE||$750||AGENT WORKSHOP||FULLY SUBSCRIBED|
Events will only proceed if there is a minimum number of schools for each event and registration is confirmed by the deadline.
Education Agent Workshops
- Provide an opportunity for business to business one on one meetings between selected education agents.
- Schools can meet with current and potential new agents.
- School representatives and agents share information on the market for school age students to study in Australian schools.
- Provide education agents with current information on the contemporary Australian education system and the quality and benefits of an international education in an Australian school.
- The workshops will be online with 20 minute meetings. The program and schedule will be finalised when the number of agent and school participants have been confirmed.
- School representatives may be invited to present to education agents on behalf of participating schools on key topics of interest.
- Education Agent workshops also support schools to meet their ESOS Act and National Code responsibilities.
For detailed information about this event and participation, please contact AEAS on (03) 9645 0077.
|Who should participate?|
Australian Schools and HSP ELICOS providers.
Schools and institutions must be CRICOS registered.
|How to apply:|
Apply to participate in this event by clicking the START REGISTRATION button below and completing the form.
Refer to the AEAS Event Terms and Conditions of Participation before registering.
Acceptance of your application is not confirmed until you have received formal notification from AEAS and payment has been made.
FRIDAY 24 JULY 2020
List your school on the Australian Schools Information System.
There are two options – a premium listing or a summary listing.
See the AEAS 2020 Event Program for details.
|For more information|
Sally Warnecke, Director, Operations, Events & Relationships, AEAS
Tracey O’Halloran, Managing Director, AEAS