HONG KONG AEAS Australian Schools Exhibitions 2013
Organised by AEAS in conjunction with Hong Kong Overseas Studies Centre, AUG Global Network and iEducation & Training Group.
|HONG KONG||Sunday 10 March
1 – 6pm
|Langham Place Hotel,
|$2,350||Arranged with Hong Kong Overseas
Studies Centre (HKOSC),
iET Group and AUG Global Network
This exhibition will be held on the weekend after the Beijing and Shanghai Australian Schools Exhibitions and the day following the Guangzhou exhibition. Schools can participate in exhibitions in four cities during one international trip.
In 2012, 385 parents and students attended this event with approximately 125 student registrations. In 2011, over 400 parents and students attended this event with over 145 student registrations. Thirty Australian schools participated in this event. In 2013, there will be places for up to 30 Australian schools. Schools will be prioritised based on the criteria outlined in the AEAS 2013 Exhibition Program.
This exhibition will again be held in the Shanghai and Shantung Rooms at Langham Place Hotel, Mongkok.
Please confirm participation in the above exhibition by Friday 28 September 2012. If your school did not receive a copy of the 2013 Exhibition Program please contact AEAS on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Comments from Australian school representatives included:
- Wonderful quality of students
- We really like AEAS exhibitions. They are classy and productive. Thank you.
- There were a lot of potential students – those looking ahead for entry in 2-3 years time and for this reason it is beneficial for our profile to be there for future enrolments. Well done on collaboration of agents.
- Thank you for your work. It was excellent.
- An opportunity to appoint and have future relations with three new agents. Overall very happy.
- Was good to have a schools only focus.
- We received good quality enquiries – the test will be in the conversion.
For further information please contact:
Eliza Tse – Principal Education Consultant
|Jimmy Wong – Chief Executive
Hong Kong Overseas Studies Centre
1229-1230 Star House 3 Salisbury Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2730 2068
Fax: +852 2730 2808
|Mr Craig Chan, Manager
AUG Global Network Hong Kong Office
Room 1921, 19F, One Grand Tower, 639 Nathan Road
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2392 1592
Fax: +852 2392 1591
|Tracey O’Halloran or Elena Kuecker
Tel: +61 3 9645 0077
Fax: + 61 3 9645 0088